MIGRAINE SUPPORT
Thanks for logging in. Welcome. Please check out our miscellaneous side too. We all need a break from discussing migraine....Share anything on your mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MIGRAINE SUPPORT
Thanks for logging in. Welcome. Please check out our miscellaneous side too. We all need a break from discussing migraine....Share anything on your mind.
MIGRAINE SUPPORT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not tonight Darling, I have a headache!!!

3 posters

Go down

Not tonight Darling, I have a headache!!! Empty Not tonight Darling, I have a headache!!!

Post by Admin Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:20 am

Have you all seen this one... affraid

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Join date : 2010-12-23
Location Location : England

https://migrainesupport.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Not tonight Darling, I have a headache!!! Empty Re: Not tonight Darling, I have a headache!!!

Post by Jewishmother Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:38 am

So someone did research to determine whether migraines have an impact on our sex lives??? One of those studies that has a foregone conclusion......wonder how much money was spent that could have been spent on migraine research. On a similar topic I do have a question - my daughter claims that sex can help diminish migraine pain........never tried that "cure" but she said that if you let your partner "do all the work" that it helps.
Jewishmother
Jewishmother

Back to top Go down

Not tonight Darling, I have a headache!!! Empty Re: Not tonight Darling, I have a headache!!!

Post by Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:06 am

I know. I didnt know whether to laugh or cry Leslie....

Keep getting sent this crap. They are spending money on every stupid thing about migraine which could be used to actually help us.....frustrating...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Join date : 2010-12-23
Location Location : England

https://migrainesupport.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonella Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:06 pm

Yeah, frustrating....
Antonella
Antonella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down