MIGRAINE SUPPORT
Thanks for logging in. Welcome. Please check out our miscellaneous side too. We all need a break from discussing migraine....Share anything on your mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MIGRAINE SUPPORT
Thanks for logging in. Welcome. Please check out our miscellaneous side too. We all need a break from discussing migraine....Share anything on your mind.
MIGRAINE SUPPORT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sorry it's so boring on here

5 posters

Go down

sorry it's so boring on here Empty sorry it's so boring on here

Post by Admin Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:33 am

No one is posting. And I am out of ideas.
I won't pull the forum. But I do understand there is no activity
Tried to drum up interest and pictures. Didn't work

Sorry guys

flower
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Join date : 2010-12-23
Location Location : England

https://migrainesupport.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

sorry it's so boring on here Empty Re: sorry it's so boring on here

Post by 02R96 Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:05 am

Hi Pen,

I guess I'm as guilty as anyone of not posting. Sometimes (well, a lot of the time) I just get tired of talking about my head.

It's hurting as I write this, but there's not much I can do about it. It's a depressing situation with no end in sight. I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while but I've been on 3rd shift and it kind of takes over you life.

I hate being a wet blanket, so I generally keep quiet about my problems. Now I'm running out of my pain pills and won't get a refill until next week.

See, same story different day! Shocked
02R96
02R96

Male Join date : 2011-02-17
Location Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathy Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:44 am

I think people just get busy and it goes in waves. I often like reading what others are posting about treatment so I can learn as much as I can.

And it sounds terrible, but of course it's always good to read that others are having the same issues as I do and we all understand that. We get so good sometimes at covering up the pain that we hate to even admit it to ourselves, even though there is no escaping it. No
Cathy
Cathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Migrainegirl Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:50 pm

Hi Pen. Sorry I've been gone for a while. I forgot my password and couldn't get back in. Finally reset it.

Sorry to hear the Botox didn't work for you. I hope you are feeling better!
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl

Female Join date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by tecky Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:20 am

Hi Pen, sorry I haven't been logged in for awhile.

I'm sorry you're still feeling so poorly. I wish the botox would have helped.

I wonder if more people are are using facebook groups now as it's easier once you're already signed into facebook. Just a guess.

I know I have joined several chronic migraine support groups on facebook and it has been easier to read on there than to remember my passwords for my other support groups (my longtime friends).

Some days I want to forget about migraines for awhile, too. Cathy is right, though, there is no escaping it.

tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum